The Kid

The Kid
My heart Grew legs and walked right out of my body

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolved.

So the new year rings in had a fantastic holiday season with the family! Missed everyone I couldn't see. But had a lot of fun in Washington with the in laws! Ate to much, drank too much, and loved every minute of it! So we are pretty much all settled into our new home now and loving it! Still need some stuff to fill it up yet, but it will all come with time! So I have decided that I want to be debt free in 24 months! I have worked out a budget to allow that and I am prepared to make the sacrifices that need to be made to make it happen! ( I just have to make sure our car lender won't stick us with a huge penalty for prepayment) I don't think it is going to be easy at all, in fact I hope I can stick to it! But the carrot at the end is being debt free by 32 not a lot of people can say that! I think that will give us much more freedom than we have now. I have been reading a book called "The tightwad gazette" it is a cool book about different ways to save money and teaches you how to do those things. The lady that writes it is very easy to follow. So I am trying to be cheap basically, we will see how it works I can do anything for a couple weeks, it is the follow thru that I'm not so good at! We shall see what sticks and what doesn't. I will keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment