The Kid

The Kid
My heart Grew legs and walked right out of my body

Monday, January 17, 2011

Back in the 21st century!

Got Internet hooked up today! Nice! Did it all by myself as the hubb's is gone to meetings again! Wireless throughout our house pretty impressed with myself. (Those that know me well know that I'm not the most tech savvy) I say I know just enough to get into trouble! So I will try to get on more and ramble about whatever goes through my mind.... I can only promise that if you are sleepy this may help you sleep! :)

I am still on track with my goal two whole weeks can you believe it? only 23 1/2 more months to go! I have found that air drying my clothes instead of using the dryer for everything should save me about $30 a month on my electricity bill, I am testing this theory.  Greg was able to get us new phones and lower our phone bill so that is a good thing, I am surviving not having an IPhone. I am getting used to my palm pre plus. Greg seems to really like his android, though he feels like a complete traitor ( we are a house of Mac) I think that the Apple corp has enough of our money that we are still in the cult! (we have recently added an apple TV to our arsenal.) thanks to the in-laws!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment