The Kid

The Kid
My heart Grew legs and walked right out of my body

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring Fever!

The last few weeks have been BEAUTIFUL here. Just the yearly spring tease though woke up today to what we call "snow" here in the valley. Meaning the grass had a white dusting on it.  I am ready for the warmer days and sunny sky's. So I started my herb garden and it is doing pretty well. I can't wait to start cooking with MY own veggies and MY own herb's/seasonings!! It's pretty exciting. I will post some pics of my workings as I can figure out how to do that and I have "workings" to post.  I am very much looking forward to this spring/summer season! I have wanted to have a garden for several years and now I have the yard I can do something!! YAY!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment