The Kid

The Kid
My heart Grew legs and walked right out of my body

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dreams.....

Dear Dreams,

Why have you been so vivid lately? Please go away so I can sleep, I don't like being shot at, I don't like running around like a crazy person, I don't like dreaming about house hunting I do that all day.  If I must have vivid dreams, Make them nice, let me dream about the ocean, the beach. I do like when my mom visits my dreams she hasn't in awhile.  Dear god please take away the "I'm back in high school" dream. I did high school, it was alright don't need to go back. So please dreams please let me sleep in peace tonight!

Restlessly yours,

Tish

(not sure if this was what the list meant as far as dreams but it was the first thing that came to mind.)

No comments:

Post a Comment