The Kid

The Kid
My heart Grew legs and walked right out of my body

Monday, September 13, 2010

First day of school!

Erik started Kindergarten today, and so it begins. Autumn is in her first year of middle school, she is playing the Alto Sax in band and also playing volley ball. Christian is playing basketball again this year, Megan wants another round of tennis lessons, I have taken on two more kids to babysit, oh and we are selling our house and moving in the next 6 weeks! Between driving two kids to two different schools across town showing our house and working all day I have to pack our house! (Thank GOD Greg took care of the garage for me!) So needless to say my calender is F U L L! I have done a pretty good job of juggling everything so far,  lets hope it stays that way!

I have a pretty big carrot in front of me right now! We are leaving for a Jack Johnson concert at the beginning of October! Just Greg and I! We are extremely excited, got a smoking deal on our "hotel" I put hotel in parenthesis because we are staying at McMenamins in Forest Grove and they are not like traditional hotels. So two nights away just the two of us! ahhhh I can't wait! It will be a nice break!

This latest chapter in our lives has taught me that things change so quickly and we cannot put things off any longer, no more I'll start saving next month, no more oh we will pay those off eventually, I think Greg and I have agreed to bust our bums to get ourselves in a better situation overall so we don't have to worry so much about, well..... everything. Good lessons have been learned, New perspective has been gained. I think this year for new years eve I am going to have a "SUCK IT 2010" party. Who's coming?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment