The Kid

The Kid
My heart Grew legs and walked right out of my body

Friday, September 3, 2010

"in my next thirty years"

The last day of my 20's. So far I have packed some boxes, painted my tows and talked to my best friend. Not a bad way to spend it! If only my hubby was home. I have a lot to be thankful for, a job I love that allows me to stay home with my son. A husband that couldn't be any better if I dreamed him up. Good friends around me, a family that sticks together through it all, and four wonderful children! I haven't been the best version of myself lately, but now I will be.  I am a very lucky girl, there is a new chapter opening up in front of me and I am excited at the chance to take our lives back into our own hands and control our own destiny again.  There is some sadness that the last chapter is closing but more good I think is coming of it.  I still worry because that is what I do, but I also have a smile again which is nice!

I deleted my older blogs because they were not representing me as I am, they were rants, angry moments that I needed to let out, and probably shouldn't have put out there for the world to read, I am not an angry person. dorky, maybe even a little "dumb" lol but not angry. So if anyone actually reads this and was wondering that is why.

I talked to Erik's kindergarden teacher yesterday and we are going to meet her and see his classroom on Tuesday I still can't believe that my baby is going to school in just about 10 days! It is kind of scary knowing that now the world will have its influence on my child. I am confident that we chose the right school for him, and have the utmost faith in the staff there so we were lucky in that aspect! It is still strange. He is excited to be going!

Well I suppose I had use my time a little better while the kids are  napping and start cleaning out my closet. (literally not figuratively, I have a lot of shoes lol)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment