The Kid

The Kid
My heart Grew legs and walked right out of my body

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The sibling

I have got to catch up!! Here I go!

Dear Ben,

I write to you because I don't get to see or talk to you enough! I don't know if you care or not but I am SO proud to be your sister! You have an amazing family and a little girl I adore! I only wish you lived closer so we could raise our families together! Also I have very complicated feelings about your job lol. I am so proud that you took the call so many (including myself) are to cowardly to answer. I am so proud that you are protecting our country and fighting for our freedoms and I can't thank you enough for all that you sacrifice to give us the peace of mind to sleep at night. However I just wish you could do all that from behind a desk! I know better I know that isn't you anyone paying attention from the time you could ask for GI joe's would know better than to think you have "just a job".  So Thank you thank you thank you Erik calls you Uncle Ben the marmeen. We love our marmeen :) Kiss your baby girl from her auntie! And buy Jordan some shoes or flowers or something.  Love you brother! See you soon.

Love,
Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment